Which wrestler?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's been a lot of wrestlers that got released in the last year or so, which one one of them are you most disapointed about?

For me it has to be Kenny Dykstra. When I watched him in the Spirit Squad I thought the world of him, and thought he was the next big thing in the WWE, but then he moved to Smackdown and he slowly went down the drain. I still believe the WWE gave up on him way to quickly.

How about you guys?

2. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

I'd have to go with Lance Cade. He is an all around great wrestler, and is very versatile in the ring. He's been with the WWE for a lot longer than most people remember, and has been solid the whole time. They broke up him and Murdoch and put him with Jericho. I thought that would lead to an IC Title run for Cade; I can't believe they fired him. I hope he comes back.

3. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Cade, Burke and Dysktra...Cade was the most shocking release but that was his own damn fault.

I think Burke is the one I'd want back the most.

4. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

hm? I missed that story I think.

I have to go with Burke too. Dude was amazing.

That's just off the top of my head. I imagine I'm forgetting somebody.

5. Millz

He had a seizure on a flight and it was reported it happened because of a substance he was taking. Details are pretty sketchy on it.

6. Unity

Yeah I forgot about that situation with Cade. I'd hope he gets another chance with some company...I like the guy in the ring, what can I say!

Burke was my second choice. He's so talented on so many levels...must not be big enough for Vince. :p

London is another that no one has mentioned yet. I wish he could of gotten a chance to evolve in his singles' career. I'd love to see him in the TNA X-Division.

7. MiZ_Desire

MiZ_Desire Registered Member

How many superstars got realesed anyways?

8. Millz

I'm sure there's a list out there but it's been a very large amount since last year.

9. Unity

Here are some I can think of off of the top of my head, but it's not all I'm sure.

Big Daddy V
    Hardcore Holly
    Elijah Burke
    Paul London
    Lance Cade
    Trevor Murdoch
    Chuck Palumbo
    Kenny Dykstra