Which wrestler would you love for them to get a push?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Which wrestler right now would you like the company to give a push?

I know he's still young, and he just entered the business. But I believe Ted Dibiase Jr should get a huge push. He has the talent in the ring, he has the charisma and he's good on the microphone. I believe he would make a good champion.

How about you guys?

MVP. I heard that he's been jobbing lately because of his back stage attitude. Still, with Randy Orton having practically the same attitude and getting pushed, I believe MVP deserves one, too. MVP is main event material, and with the proper build he may even be champion one day.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think DiBiase is good enough for a huge push as well and if they do the stable I think it'll propell him to the top eventually. I like the MVP idea...seems like his push has been stalled...hopefully he starts up again here soon.

I'd like Lance Cade to keep getting pushed higher and higher. Sounds like WWE is high on him but I want to see more of him and see if he's as good as they think.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am still skeptical on Lance Cade to be honest with you. I think in WCW they tried to gve him a huge push, but he didn't really excel. I just don't know if he's ready for that Major player role right now. He needs to get better on the microphone. He has wrestling skills, which really helps him, but I am not sure about him yet.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Are you serious when you say Val Venis?

Don't get me wrong, I think he was pretty talented, but the key word is was, I think he's way passed his time and he doesn't deserve a push. Same thing can be said about Stevie Richards. But I dont think he's with the company anymore.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Are you serious when you say Val Venis?

Don't get me wrong, I think he was pretty talented, but the key word is was, I think he's way passed his time and he doesn't deserve a push. Same thing can be said about Stevie Richards. But I dont think he's with the company anymore.
I still like Val. I wouldn't mind him having an IC feud.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Richards is not with WWE...

That's why I said we'll see on Cade...its still too early to tell with him. Give him a good feud and see what happens.

Val Venis might be the most underrated wrestler on the roster right now. He's got in ring skills and he's solid on the mic. Remember Chief Morley? At one time he was very over.

Either Zach or Curt Hawkins. The better one. If the WWE decided to solo the good one, you could see the next John Morrison. Heck, maybe an even better MNM then the one he had with Mercury.