Which type of venue do you perfer?

What is your favorite type of venue

• Total voters

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
Which type of venue do you prefer when you go see a band?

I myself am a big fan of DIY basement shows. Go to a party, plenty of beer and people crammed into someone's basement. That's my ideal concert going evening.

Whats yours?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I like going to out door shows. Ampa theaters are the best way to see a show IMO. Nothing like seeing a killer show under the stars.

Harmony

Registered Member
I love the atmosphere you get at festivals, so an outdoor gig it is for me. Either laying in the sun near the back, happily getting drunk or being right up at the front, dark sky overhead and the headliner on stage.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I love things like warped tour where you wander around endlessly listening to different bands playing at the same time which means I love outdoor things. The energy is amazing.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I prefer bars. There's no need to worry about the weather being perfect. There's also a bar ambiance that spells party. I suppose it also depends on the type of performer I'm watching. I'm thinking more about rock bands. I watched once in a theatre and I felt bad about the nice cushioned seats.

Lemonv1

Registered Member
Keep in mind I've never been to any festivals or bars/clubs.

I've been to a small arena, bit like a theater really, but I really love big arenas. Wembley, Twickenham, etc
And seated preferably

wooly

I am the woolrus
I like outdoor arenas best. Not always the best scenario sound wise, but i think it's definitely the best atmosphere wise. Best venue i've ever attended was the Orange stage at Roskilde. That's probably my ultimate venue.