TV Which TV show would you...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Which television should would you like to see turned into a movie?

For example you had, Get Smart who was a television show, but they recently made a movie out of it.

Thoughts?

Sim

Registered Member
Chris Carter's "Millennium" would be one. But after the disappointing last "X-Files" movie, I am not sure Carter would be right one to do it.

Another would be the British original of "Cracker" with Robbie Coltrane. The series itself was in TV movie format, and I think another movie, this time for cinemas, would be a nice thing.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Well "Firefly" was already turned into a movie... and it shouldn't exist. It should be "Firefly" Season 2, not "Serenity". Fuck you FOX.

Honestly I don't think there is any show I'd like turned into a movie. I don't think there could be a good movie that could be made for "House".

I suppose another "South Park" movie could do the trick as well as a redo on the "X-files" movie because the new one was worse than "Dragonball" reruns.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Six Feet Under would be a good one. I know they took a look into the future in the last episode but it would be nice to see what happened to them a few years after it finished.

I suppose another "South Park" movie could do the trick as well as a redo on the "X-files" movie because the new one was worse than "Dragonball" reruns.
That is a bit of a stretch. The movie wasn't that bad.

I'd like to see them make a 3rd X-Files movie. I would like a O.C. movie. And I would really enjoy a Sopranos movie. That is about it.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Easily I'd love to see my favorite show turned into a Movie... "Supernatural".

Both the main characters (Jared Padalecki & Jensen Ackles) have been on the big screen recently (Friday 13th & Bloody Valentine) and I felt that they were both equally good.

I feel the story they have goign for the show is pretty darn good and could make for an interesting movie. But then the best writer they had passed away so that could be some trouble. However I could see an almost Constantine feel to a Supernatural movie.

wolfheart

Registered Member
Easily I'd love to see my favorite show turned into a Movie... "Supernatural".

Both the main characters (Jared Padalecki & Jensen Ackles) have been on the big screen recently (Friday 13th & Bloody Valentine) and I felt that they were both equally good.

I feel the story they have goign for the show is pretty darn good and could make for an interesting movie. But then the best writer they had passed away so that could be some trouble. However I could see an almost Constantine feel to a Supernatural movie.
I love that show and would like to see a movie of it.
The latest season finished here a couple of weeks ago and I think they are onto a very good story line which could easily pass over onto the big screen at the moment.

I would also have liked to a movie adaptation of Angel as i liked that show alot as well.