Which TV/Movie/Media personality do you most identify with?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NewGamePlus, Dec 2, 2005.

1. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

You can pick anybody and list as many as you like. Fewer characters with good stories behind them explaining your identification with them are preferable, but whatever comes naturally to you is good.

Personally, I tend to like Ted Danson's character from the TV show "Becker". He's awesome. Sometimes when I watch the show I wonder whether the writers intended that character to be a republican or democrat because he shows strong tendancies towards both, but as soon as I think I have him figured out, he surprises me somehow. It's great. Plus he's pretty much me at this stage of life, except with the excessive often untargeted negativity.

2. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

i think the person that resembles me the most is Hyde from "that '70s show".

really chill and laid back. really into music. likes to make fun of others [ burn people ]. likes to party. i guess the only differences are that i don't have a fro and i'm not into politics.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Seinfeld characters. All of them. I analyze little things all the time. I like to know what's going on. I like to do my own thing. I have been itching to try my hand (or should I say legs) at stand up comedy. (Yes.. I know.. it loses something as text). Seinfeld is my favorite sitcom because of how I can relate to the show as a whole.

4. Wrecked

i forgot to add that i'm also like Fry from futurama [ hence the reason i use him as my avatar ].

funny, lazy, wears jeans/shirt/jacket and chucks, friends with a robot.

5. dk_rare

dk_rare Registered Member

I know I've already said it, but pretty much all your posts remind me of Fry ^_^ I don't know if it is your avatar or not, and if it wasn't so natural I would swear you were conciously trying to sound exactly like Fry ^,^

I used to think of myself as Becker or Daria, until I saw House ; )

Everyone I know seems to think I am somewhat of a cynic and a too sarcastic. I choose not to believe that, I just think I am on a slightly different wave length to most other people, like House. I was considering buying a walking stick and wandering around local hospitals, solving medical mysteries, but I think I would probably be arrested.

6. Wrecked

haha, i swear i'm not trying to act like him, that's just how i am.

i also got a bit of Bender in me too [ a sometimes sarcastic ass or just plain ass in general "I was enjoying it until you guys showed up", loving but rude "Hey, what the...get away! Come on! Stop that! I hate you! I hate you all!" ] and i love to sing.

B-E-N-D-E-R bender!

7. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Bender is hilarious, but I'd say I'm more like Fry, except for the messiness and stupidity. Fry isn't my answer to the question though. I think I most identify with Adam Carolla. I tend to share most of the same beliefs he does and we both like to rant about everything. He's a hell of a lot funnier than I am though.

8. Wrecked

haha, adam is the man! Adam!... Carolla! hardest working man in hollywood.

i too got a lot of adam in me, and usually agree with w/ his rants etc. i've been a fan of his ever since i started listening to LoveLine like 8 years ago. i've adopted his "how dare you" and "douche nozzel".

i've noticed that a lot of people online hate adam and think he's unfunny which just boggles the mind. i thought the general public liked adam, but i was wrong.

[ ps - adam's show "the adam carolla project" is one of the funniest shows out there right now ]

9. KannonMAK

KannonMAK Registered Member

Hunter S Thompson.

10. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

and that is...............?