Which Trainers?

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by DinoFlintstone, Oct 12, 2009.

?

The nicer trainers are

1. Black and grey/silver

30.0%
  2. White and blue

50.0%
  3. Both look good

10.0%
  4. Neither

10.0%
  1. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I actually went against shopping advice and bought trainers online, I sent for one of the above, but they sent me the other.

Which of the above do you think are better/nicer?

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Both of them make me want to vomit blood. I think they're ugly. The white ones especially.

3. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

Vomiting blood is going a bit far. Maybe you should get some blood and draw thick eyebrows and a moustache and stick a tampon in your mouth like a cigar.

For the price, I think at least one pair look fine, after all, they are just for running.

[​IMG]

4. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

If you normally wear dark colors, I'd go for the darker ones.

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Yeah, the difference between black and white is pretty huge :lol: But if you don't care about matching your shoes to what you usually wear then I guess that doesn't really matter.
    They're both fine, but I prefer the white ones. You shouldn't listen to me though cause I'll pick anything that's got blue on it over anything that hasn't.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was a question that you wanted answering no matter what the opinion.

Did you put a "neither" option up there? Yes.
    Did you design them yourself? No.

I don't give a shit if they're for running or for getting back to Kansas. I don't like them.

7. Jeru

Jeru Registered Member

I think the white ones look better then the black but there are definitely better looking shoes out there

8. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

I like the white ones better, but just to wear out (although, I would never wear them)

If theyre just for running, go with the black ones

9. hotleggs

hotleggs New Member

i like the white :) but if you walk on mud go for the black but the white looks real nice

10. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

Given the intended purpose, I would say either should do just fine.