PlayStation 3 Which to Buy? UFC Undisputed vs. Fight Night Round 4

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I hate boxing games, so for me its an easy TKO for UFC Undisputed in this case. I'll definitely be purchasing the UFC version way before the boxing.

I had the UFC: Sudden Impact game for the PS2 and to be honest I really liked it even though it lacked the depth of most fighting games.

SubZero

Registered Member
I hate boxing games, so for me its an easy TKO for UFC Undisputed in this case. I'll definitely be purchasing the UFC version way before the boxing.

I had the UFC: Sudden Impact game for the PS2 and to be honest I really liked it even though it lacked the depth of most fighting games.

Well I just bought my copy today of UFC, looks good. Though the trailers for fight night look amazing. I may end up getting both since I am a fan of both sports

-----
I already picked up UFC and will probably get Fight night since I enjoy both sports.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBob

Registered Member
I don't recommend Fight Night after the demo. I just didn't find it interesting even though I was pumped about it.

UFC is the best fighting game in years.

if you are a fan of boxing or boxing games. if you are a fan of sims like GT, get fight night.

I personally like ufc because it is brutal and fun. to me fight night 4, the punches look weak and like they do nothing. it is an indepth game that could be fun. But when you kick someone in the head and watch them crumble to the mat? amazing. When you mount someone and beat them with the left right rinse repeat method. Pure fun.

I sugest ufc. But also remember who is making ufc? and the 2009 title suggest that they will have a 2010, 2011, 2012 ect...

So if you wish to wait on ufc they will have better and bigger games in the near future....