Which tag team name is better?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, May 4, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Spoiler from RAW...

Mizicho or

JeriMiz?

Yes, that's right, those two clowns are teaming together. RAW will be worth watching just to see how Jericho and Miz interact.

I cannot wait.

2. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Mizicho

Jerimiz sounds like jiz....ick.

Also thats pretty awesome!

3. Millz

I like Mizicho myself haha...when Jericho and Big Show together they were JeriShow and for some reason that sounds a lot better then JeriMiz. I dont know...I'm sure they'll use one or the other.

Or the egomaniacs...

4. Unity

Unity Dragon Clan Staff Member

Yeah I like the name Cole came up with last night, the "egomaniacs." I'd enjoy it if they teamed for a while, it's a great idea. Still, I don't see it lasting long. I was thinking just for a month or so to try and get the titles.

5. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Either JeriMiz or "Egomaniacs".

This is such a great idea... for the time being. They need something to tide the company over until (I hope) Rated RKO reunites as a face team.

6. Unity

Egomaniacs is great but sounds like more of an insult, despite Kibz' comments that it sounds like jizz (lmao) I do think JeriMiz is the better and more plausible choice. I'd love to see them be a unit for a while to come, as with Rated RKO. I like Edge and Orton better, but I'm a huge fan of Jericho and a big fan of The Miz. And, their personalities click a lot better than Edge and Orton's. This can work on a ton of levels right now, also since they're both mentors on NXT.

7. KSpiceFantastic

If they could become like Rated RKO in the past, then oh man. I would watch. A lot.

8. Unity

They have that potential, maybe even more of a possible mesh.

Jericho: A big time veteran, perfect heel, a lot to teach.

Miz: Excellent heel, improving before our eyes weekly over recent years, dominating RAW in his own way with a lot to learn.

Both: Huge egos, similar heel personas.

It just works. Do it, WWE. haha

9. KSpiceFantastic

I think they will do it WP. How about The Cho?

10. Millz

JeriMiz makes sense in that you'd think they'd have the veteran (Jericho) as the first name. Just how it works alot of the time.

They might win those tag titles soon...God knows Miz is, apparently, never going to defend the USA title ever again.