• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Which sports team cheers are your favorite?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's a lot of great fan sports cheer in the world of sports. Here are some that I really enjoy.

There's Aussie aussie OI OI OI!

There's Ole Ole, ole ole ole

J E T S, JETS JETS JETS!

How about you guys?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
O-H-I-O is pretty awesome in person, but it doesn't translate to video as well. I normally don't like chants that just spell out letters. Or where one side of the stadium yells GO, and the other half yells the name of the team. Or WE ARE.......PENN STATE! Any chant is amazing when 100,000+ people are doing it though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would like to add the chant that you get at a Atlanta Braves game, it's not the same today as it once was when the Braves were contenders every year, but it's still pretty wicked to watch and hear.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I would like to add the chant that you get at a Atlanta Braves game, it's not the same today as it once was when the Braves were contenders every year, but it's still pretty wicked to watch and hear.
Pretty much the same as the FSU chant. It'll always be better with a marching band and 82,000 college fans, but the Atlanta Braves version was pretty sweet when everybody had tomahawks and the stadium was actually full back in the early 90's.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh I agree, it's much sweeter when you have a bigger crowd, that's why I love American Football and European Football chants the most because it's always a bigger crowd at the games and everyone is into it and participating in the chants.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The tomahawk chop in Atlanta is one of my favorite baseball kid memories...that made me a Braves fan back in the day.

I also like...

MIZ! ZOU!

Cuz I'm biased.

RTWmaniac

Registered Member
Fenerbahce has the best chants I've ever seen. It's a soccer/football team from Istanbul.

Besiktas is also awesome. They have the record for the loudest stadium in the world (132 dB). They just don't set as many fires.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.