Which sport has the most fit athletes.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Ghost_X, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Ghost_X

Ghost_X New Member

What sport do you think? I can't decide which one I think has the most fit athletes.

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

How about swimming and track/field? They seem pretty physically demanding, especially the marathon and iron man runners.

3. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Track/Field and soccer players, these guys have stamina for days its ridiculous. Byfar the most fit atheletes i've ever seen.

4. Gwiz

Gwiz Registered Member

Mix martial art fighters are in grat shape such as UFC and Pride.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Anything with endurance

Swimming
    Track/Field (triathlons marathons, etc.)
    soccer
    boxing

probably in that order

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I have to go with Soccer players, those guys are in tremoundous shape, running all the time, barely stopping and always going at full speed. Track and Field stars are also great shape atheletes, they train all year to stay in great shape.

7. Brandon77

Brandon77 Registered Member

I would have to say that ironmanners are the most fit athletes in the world. These guys train hours and hours a day and can outdistance pretty much any other athletes from any other sport, not that it's all about distance, but they are just all around fit. As far as the most athletic athletes, I would have to say professional track and field sprinters take that crown.

8. silencedPPs

silencedPPs Registered Member

Ultimate Fighters
    Swimmers
    Hockey Players
    Soccer (for endurance only)

9. Brandon77

Brandon77 Registered Member

Soccer does require some serious endurance. Pro soccer players run about 7 - 9 miles per game.

10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

soccer
    distance runners/triathletes
    cyclists