• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

SEGA Which Sonic Sidekick was better Tails or Knuckles?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Knuckles is defenitely the best sidekick of the two, personally I've never been a fan of Tails, he always annoyed me for some reason. Knuckles gets my vote for Sonics best sidekick.

Hiei

The Hierophant
As Sonic's sidekick, Tails should be a no contest. Knuckles was cooler than cool but he didn't make nearly as great a sidekick as Tails.

If we were going for who was a more badass Sonic character that isn't Sonic, I'd go with Knuckles everytime, though.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Knuckles was just a lame "urban" addition to Sonic. Tails was always the better one. At least the dude could fly, Knuckles could only float for fuck's sake. Tails is way more helpful in the games, too.

Lemonv1

Registered Member
Knuckles was cooler, but when it came to who to play with..tails every time, for the flying..

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I have to say tails. he was a cool sidekick.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
Seem pretty unanimous who is better. I vote Tales too.