• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

SEGA Which Sonic Sidekick was better Tails or Knuckles?

Rayzn

Registered Member
Tails was the man. He got me through some rough times as a child. ;)

I remember I got stuck at one point in Sonic 3, so my friend picked up controller 2 and took over as Tails, then carried me past the point I was stuck at. Sweetness.

Absolute

Registered Member
Tails! Was it Sonic 2 that had the running bonus levels where you were on some kind of halfpipe?

Yeah, that was Sonic 2. The first Sonic had the weird rotating levels, and Sonic 3 had the awesome 3D blue sphere levels.

dDave

V.I.P.
Tails is definitely the better sidekick, plus he came into the series earlier than knuckles, although the newer sonic games make tails a technology freak he was definitely better back when he was first created as the guy that followed sonic everywhere. But I like Knuckles too.

Malificus

Likes snow
Knuckles is awesome, but tails is the better sidekick

Vegito728

Registered Member
I like Knuckles a lot more. I will admit Tails is the better sidekick though. I always found Tails really REALLY annoying but that's just me.

Shwa

V.I.P.
Gotta go with Tails, besides him being cute and adorable, he's just awesome all around. Plus he's the original along with Sonic and Knuckles, not a cheap knock off like Shadow, Amy, Silver or those other losers.

~Shwa