Which slasher film killer would make it in the biz?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Sep 4, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

If every slasher film killer from every movie came to life which would be successful in the wrestling industry. Ignoring the fact that they are insane and all they do is kill.

Here is a link to different slasher films. You can view different movie titles and get a feel for who might make a good wrestler:
    Slasher film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm going with Jason Voorhees. Jason is big (Vince likes that), has a cool mask and he could walk down to the ring with his machete. I really do believe Jason would be the best choice for a wrestler. Even a main eventer. ^_^

Pinhead would be out on injury leave a lot due to the pins in his head, and Freddy would accidentally stab people in the ring due to his claw. Err... :shifteyes:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
    Nightsurfer likes this.

2. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I don't pay attention to wrestling but I like this question.
    Jason is good but Michael Myers would be even better IMO.

Would be interesting to see those two duke it out.

3. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Between Jason, Michael, and Leatherface you basically have the same wrestler. Kane.

I'd actually put my money on Leprichaun. He's what, 600 years old and fucking magic. Also relentlessly cruel. Not my favorite horror film star but I think he'd apply well here. Just tell him that all the wrestlers know where his gold was hidden.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

With a Leprechaun you have Hornswoggle. And we don't need another one. XD

You're right about Kane, he does fit Jason and Michael. I think Leatherface better resembles Mick Foley (Mankind).

Hmm... Who else... Let me look over a few and I'll get back to you. :D