Which shoe?

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Nixola, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Which shoe or sock do you put on first when getting dressed?
    Or perhaps you dont have a prefer shoe to put on first and you just chuck whichever one you find first on......lol :lol:

i prefer to put my left shoe on first....just feels better :)

2. flipflop

flipflop Registered Member

I think I do left to, now that I think of it.... weird!

3. Buddhz

Buddhz Registered Member

I have never thought about this before, but I just pretended to put a sock on and I put my right on first. The same with my shoes I think.

I'm right handed. Are you left handed?

4. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I also start with the left. I think it's because we read/write from left to right, so it's just natural for me to start with that one...and I am right handed.

5. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

haha, yeah. you never think about it, you just do it unconsciously and when you do think about it, you find it weird

6. flipflop

flipflop Registered Member

Im right handed but usually always just slip on my flipflops, so no hands involved!

7. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I'm right handed, thats why its so weird that i always start with left.......

8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I'm more of a 'whichever one I find first' type of person.

9. Rastisrules

Rastisrules Registered Member

I always go from right to left when putting on shoes or socks. Its even the same when I put on gloves. And I am right handed.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It doesn't really matter for me, sometimes I'll put on the left one first, then other times I'll put on the right one on. I don't really pay attention to that type of stuff to be honest with you.