Movies Which Saw Situation.....

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by icegoat63, Jan 24, 2009.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

....would you least want to be put into. Assuming you got put in a Saw situation (like the movies, if you dont know the movies then you're missing out) Which in your opinion would be the worst to get stuck in. However Keep in mind that all the genuine saw situations are ones you're supposed to be able to live through.

Being slightly claustrophobic, I really wouldn't want to be put in the Razor Wire Room. That was pretty rough, if I remember the quote from the police report in that scene it was "There were cuts so deep they found stomach acid on the floor"

snowflake likes this.

2. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

Um.. either the pit of needles in the 2nd one or the guy who had his achilles and jaw ripped out in the 4th one. those would suck.

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Crucifix in the 3rd.

That one is awesome but i wouldn't want to be in it.

4. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

The situation Amanda was first in. She had to kill the love of her life to get her key to save herself. I could never do that. Especially since he was awake. I would die of heartbreak after that.

5. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

The one where the lawyer (maybe judge) was in the pit and the pigs where being blitzed into liquid and he was chained to the ground...relying on the other guy to let go of his grudge and save him....That scene made me want to vomit.

6. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

It was the judge, because he let the guy off too easy. fyi. :] Sorry, I'm a major saw fan.

7. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah I couldn't remember exactly...been a while since i've seen it. Thanks for the correction.

8. lolacherry

lolacherry Registered Member

The eye stabbing one
    cant stand anything scary near my face (little self lol there)

9. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

The one in the last one where they had to put their hands/arms on the spinning blade to get 10 pints of blood. It was fucked up.

10. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

The head trap, I couldn't imagine having anything like that around my head. I can say i wouldn't like to be in any of the situations though.