Movies Which Saw Situation.....

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
....would you least want to be put into. Assuming you got put in a Saw situation (like the movies, if you dont know the movies then you're missing out) Which in your opinion would be the worst to get stuck in. However Keep in mind that all the genuine saw situations are ones you're supposed to be able to live through.

Being slightly claustrophobic, I really wouldn't want to be put in the Razor Wire Room. That was pretty rough, if I remember the quote from the police report in that scene it was "There were cuts so deep they found stomach acid on the floor"

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
The situation Amanda was first in. She had to kill the love of her life to get her key to save herself. I could never do that. Especially since he was awake. I would die of heartbreak after that.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
The one where the lawyer (maybe judge) was in the pit and the pigs where being blitzed into liquid and he was chained to the ground...relying on the other guy to let go of his grudge and save him....That scene made me want to vomit.

Bliss

Sally Twit
The one in the last one where they had to put their hands/arms on the spinning blade to get 10 pints of blood. It was fucked up.

snowflake

Registered Member
The head trap, I couldn't imagine having anything like that around my head. I can say i wouldn't like to be in any of the situations though.