Which President Do You Dislike ?

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
Before the 20th century at least in history class I have not heard any preseident being disliked. Although I once was reading an article, the author did not like Andrew Jackson and hated his political ideas and religious beliefs. After that I never heard anyone say anything about Jackson.

In the 21st century there were a lot of W. Bush haters and against his political and religious views. Obama was hayed but probably not as bad as Bush. Now of all these Trump haters he seems to be the worse I ever heard of.

Let's focus on the 20th century only. There a mix of good and bad presidents. Those things can depend on ones opinion. In this case there's no absolute truth and so sometimes some people do good things and some do bad.
So let's take a poll here: What president in your opinion only do you dislike in the 20th century only? The president that you pick can be anyone you choose from the 20th century and does not have to have been alive when you were born. In my situation I used encyclopedia to learn what these presidents were all about. If you're not sure what a president is about I believe encylopedias and other sources can tell you what the president was about. Of course thee is videos that you can use as well.

This question is not saying who was the worst president in the 20th century because we are not looking for absolute truths. This question is really saying. What president only in your opinion What president did you dislike most in the 20th century? You can dislike him for whatever reason without no bad words. Here are some examples...

1 you might hate his political agendas
2 you may hate him because he may or may not believe in God
3 he spent too much money and ruining the budget
4 you may hate his personal lifestyle and the way he dresses
5 he's nothing but a big phony

These are just examples..you can have any reason whatsoever for disliking him.
I'd like to make it easier to choose which president bu telling you the years that they were in office.

1900- 2000
Theodore Roosevelt 1901-1909
William Howard Taft 1909-1913
Woodrow Wilson 1913-1921
Warren G. Harding 1921-1923
Calvin Coolidge 1923-1929
Herbert Hoover 1929-1933
Franklin D Roosevelt 1933-1945
Harry S Truman 1945-1953
Dwight D Eisenhower 1953-1961
John F Kennedy 1961-1963
Lyndon B Johnson 1963-1969
Richard Nixon 1969-1974
Gerald J Ford 1974-1977
Jimmy Carter 1977- 1981
Ronald Reagan 1981-1989
George H W Bush 1989- 1993
Bill Clinton 1993-2001

ok Here is the list to choose from. Choose which president you dislike most.

Just don't choose Mirage because he's the president of Pop Malt LOL!!:cool:

CubsMascot

Registered Member
This is very easy for me without second guessing. Bill Clinton for obvious reasons. Having sex with someone that's not your wife.
Hillary supported him ( God knows why :rolleyes: )

He probably used money that should have been put to use in the American economy instead on Monica and whoever else was on his list.
This country is not supposed to be run on a presidents sexual misconduct. It's supposed to be on the oath he took when put into office to run the country and help the people the best way he can. I hope we don't have any more presidents like Clinton.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
My least favorite president in history is FDR. His economic policies were massive failures, he ignored the Constitution and used the fear of packing the Court to get his way, he rounded up people and imprisoned them because of their ethnicity, he was a racist piece of garbage with the IQ of a walnut.

It’s no wonder he’s a hero to liberals.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's tough for me to decide on someone who wasn't in office when I was alive. Like, you can read stuff and all that but it's easier when you lived through their politics. Like okay, Hoover and Coolidge and Harding all kinda sucked but I won't pick them. I was a baby when Reagan was President but he seemed okay. I was a huge Clinton fan because America was booming at the time. My favorite of all time was Lincoln.

I think George W Bush was a goof so I guess I'll pick him...but I didn't hate him. Nixon sucked but it was before my time. Eisenhower seemed great. Blah blah this is the worst post ever.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
My least favorite president in history is FDR. His economic policies were massive failures, he ignored the Constitution and used the fear of packing the Court to get his way, he rounded up people and imprisoned them because of their ethnicity, he was a racist piece of garbage with the IQ of a walnut.

It’s no wonder he’s a hero to liberals.
Wilson was also a piece of garbage racist that imprisoned people based on their nationality.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I'm not down on anybody that says Coolidge was a bad President because I know that's what they teach in college. But Harding came in office under a horrible depression and after he died Coolidge through free trade, lower taxes and reduced spending turned that into an economic growth that had never been seen before or after.
But let's forget that for a second and look at what he did for women's rights, African Americans and repairing the horrendous treatment of the American Indian.
Colleges love the racist Wilson because he was one if their own and he held the same political views as them. Do your own reading on Coolidge and you'll see allot of what you're taught is wrong.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Absolutely. Coolidge was one of the best presidents we ever had. After Harding died, who was arguably the worst president we ever had, Coolidge's economic policies produced the roaring 20's. Absolutely one of my favorite presidents ever.