Which Podcasts do you listen to?

Powerful

Registered Member
A friend just recommended S-Town. I listened to the first episode two nights ago when I went running...alone...in the dark. Not my wisest move, but I enjoyed the show. Will listen again.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I listen to the Stone Cold Steve Austin podcast when it's on the WWE Network, and I've listened to Masked Man's new podcast since I heard it was great from a Twitter follower. So far, so good.

I listen to Jim Cornette's show.. which is wonderful. But I'm a Jim Cornette fan so I may be biased. I do enjoy Stone Cold's show, he's got a lot of great stories from his years on the road.

willge87

Registered Member
I listen to the Lapsed Fan Podcast which is hilarious. They pick a wrestling PPV and do a 4-5 hour review of it. I guess it is long for some people, but they do a thorough look at what is happening in that promotion at the time.

I also listen to the Bruce Prichard podcast which is also very good. Gives you a behind-the-scenes look at what's happening in the WWF/E at whatever point they are discussing.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I gotta listen to more podcasts. But Review-a-Wai is pretty cool also in the PPV reviews as well.

And of course, Talk is Jericho!

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
S-Town was pretty good. I binged the whole thing the day it came out.

I listen to This American Life, Car Talk, Invisibila, Presidents are People Too, Reply All, Snap Judgement, Planet money, Etsy Jam, Startup, Ted Talks, Dan Carlin's Hardcore History... There are more I just can't think of right now.

I listen to Podcasts at work to help me get through the day. My go-to app is Stitcher lately. I've been listening to the following in no particular order:

- Thinking Sideways (@MenInTights I think you would really like this one)
- In Sight
- The Cracked Podcast
- Talk is Jericho
- Shit You Missed in History Class
- Generation Why
- Unresolved
- True Crime Garage

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Rizzuto Show
Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard
E & C's Pod of Awesomeness
Solomonster Sounds Off
Wade Keller Pro Wrestling Podcast(s)
What Happened When with Tony Schiavone
83 Weeks with Eric Bischoff
The Jim Ross Report
Stone Cold Steve Austin's Podcast
Talk is Jericho
The Bernie and Randy Show (Local St Louis sports talk)
Why it Ended with Robbie E
Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast

I might have a wrestling obsession haha