• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Which Performer Do you hate the most?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ashlee Simpson
Beatie Boys
Cant think of a third one right now

Veloci T how the hell can you put Michael Jackson on that list?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Vince Carter said:
Ashlee Simpson
Beatie Boys
Cant think of a third one right now

Veloci T how the hell can you put Michael Jackson on that list?
To each his own I guess . . . he's probably never seen Michael perform, especially in his golden years.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah especially in the 80's, is impression on Michael Jackson is probably that he thinks he's a pedophile instead of a great performer that he is.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know it's your opinion. Usually I respect peoples opinion but this time I don't. He's the best performer of all time and just because the only thinh you can think of right now when you hear is name it's is current situation. There's not even one person close to him in that department.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
This isn't about the musicians you have the most, it's about their performances. Some bands/singers sound great on their albums but suck total ass when performing. You can dislike MJ as a person, you can dislike his music, but his presentation and style in his amazing concerts is something completely different.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea seriously. MJ is one of the few that can danse and sing at the same time. He's incredeble there's no deniying is incredeble talent whether you like him or not as a person or singer. Which song do you like by the way.

Veloci-T

Registered Member
Beat It, some other ppl that can sing and dance at the same time is Ne-Yo, and me, cant remember the others