TV Which parents(Seinfeld)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, May 3, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Which one of the Seinfeld parents would you LEAST liked to have raised you as a kid. I think that there is one pick that most would make for a parent to raise you, but who would you LEAST liked to have had raising you up?

Frank and Estelle Costanza
    Babs Kramer
    Alton Benes
    Helen and Morty Seinfeld

2. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Costanza. Could you imagine having to listen to her voice for years? lol

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

The funniest parents are Frank and Estelle Castanza... that being said, they would also be the worst to be raised by. So much screaming all the time. :lol:

Then again Elaine's dad is scary and Babs Kramer is just strange. Those would be no good either.

4. Babe_Ruth

It's hard to choose, even though you don't see much of Alton, but he seems very scary, and like you said Hybrix Babs is crazy. So who knows what it would be like to live with her.

I have to say the Constanza's would be the worse parents to live with, like AK mentioned her voice is quite annoying after awhile, and they go nuts on every little thing.

The Seinfeld's are pretty cool on the other hand.

5. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

The Seinfelds would be the best, for sure.

While some of those blow ups with the Costanzas would be hilarious, I'm thinking they would be bad if you actually had to live with them day in and day out.

6. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

of course Babs is crazy and that made Kramer what he is so she is awesome.

Costanzas would drive me insane. Hence George...

7. Babe_Ruth

I love George so much, I think he's the best character on Seinfeld. I am also big fan of Frank Constanza, it's the mother that annoys me the most. But if Frank would be my father he would definitely emberass me to many times. I wouldn't be able to take that.