• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Which One?!?!

007 Vegita

In the GT Saga which fighter do you think would of won if the battle actually happened. Goku Golden Oozaru or Baby Vegita Golden Oozaru?! Which one would of won...for me i would have to go with Baby because he had more comtrol in the Golden Oozaru state. Which do you think would of won. :-\

Vegito728

Registered Member
I would say Goku cause Goku always wins lol.

V

videl_da_bomb

No matter the situation Goku always wins! This situation would be no exception!

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I am going against the grain and saying Vegeta because he had complete control over his form and Goku has no control what so ever.

007 Vegita

yeah once agian Henskei goes with my side. And he is right to. Bebi Vegita had complete comtrol of the transformatin and Goku didnt.

V

videl_da_bomb

It's just like the human body...when it gets kicked into over drive and the adrenaline gets pumping you can do a whole lot more than when you are sane and calm! I'm sticking with my guns with Goku!