Which of these teams?

Discussion in 'NFL' started by R.Lewis_52, Sep 18, 2006.

?

Who has the best chance of having a winning record?

1. Miami

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Detroit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Carolina

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Green Bay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Tampa Bay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Kansas City

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. R.Lewis_52

R.Lewis_52 Guest

Which of these teams that are 0-2 has the best chance of having a winning record by the end of the season?

2. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Carolina... that one was pretty easy. If they can get their offense going they can still end with a good season, they've only played 2 games.

3. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Don't count out the Bucks just yet. Simms will get it together.

Hoosier.

4. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Miami. They finished 10-6 last season and are even better this season.

Kaz

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I think Carolina as well. When Steve Smith comes back I thnk they will play a lot better.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's more then one team in the list you just name can have a winning record. Miami when Daunte Culpepper finds his groove back, Kansas City when Trent Green is healthy and Carolina when they get Steve Smith back. But I chose Carolina because I think out of those teams Carolina Panthers will have the best record at the end of the season

7. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Most of those teams arent too bad. I picked Kansas City because once Trent is back they should be running quite smoothly again.

8. Definitely not Green Bay. The Packers are an example of just how quickly an organization can decay. That "4th and 26" loss to Philly in the play offs cut a lot deeper than anyone credits it with. They just haven't been the same team since.

9. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Green Bay will be a no-show. Farve is only a shadow of his former self.

Kaz

10. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I'm not sooo sure of that, they lost the first game against Cincinatti and Trent Green was healthy. Cincinatti is a good team, but a team the Chiefs can beat. The offense wasn't running smoothly at all. It's more than just Trent Green that is missing.

I picked K.C just because it's my hometown team, but to be honets Carolina has the best chance. After the Panthers I'd have to say Miami.

Both teams are set up really well, and just need to click a little better. Carolina is missing their number one receiver and playmaker, that'll make a huge difference in the game, and put a lot more pressure on the opposing defence.