Which of these teams?

Who has the best chance of having a winning record?

• Miami

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Detroit

• Carolina

• Green Bay

• Tampa Bay

• Kansas City

• Total voters
R

R.Lewis_52

Which of these teams that are 0-2 has the best chance of having a winning record by the end of the season?

F

Forbidden

Carolina... that one was pretty easy. If they can get their offense going they can still end with a good season, they've only played 2 games.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's more then one team in the list you just name can have a winning record. Miami when Daunte Culpepper finds his groove back, Kansas City when Trent Green is healthy and Carolina when they get Steve Smith back. But I chose Carolina because I think out of those teams Carolina Panthers will have the best record at the end of the season

K

KeystoneCowboy

Definitely not Green Bay. The Packers are an example of just how quickly an organization can decay. That "4th and 26" loss to Philly in the play offs cut a lot deeper than anyone credits it with. They just haven't been the same team since.

Swiftstrike said:
Most of those teams arent too bad. I picked Kansas City because once Trent is back they should be running quite smoothly again.
I'm not sooo sure of that, they lost the first game against Cincinatti and Trent Green was healthy. Cincinatti is a good team, but a team the Chiefs can beat. The offense wasn't running smoothly at all. It's more than just Trent Green that is missing.

I picked K.C just because it's my hometown team, but to be honets Carolina has the best chance. After the Panthers I'd have to say Miami.

Both teams are set up really well, and just need to click a little better. Carolina is missing their number one receiver and playmaker, that'll make a huge difference in the game, and put a lot more pressure on the opposing defence.