• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Which next gen console will sell the most?

Hottest Disney Channel chick?

• Christy Carlson Romano

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Alyson Michalka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brenda Song

• Tia and Tamara Mowry

• Anneliese Van Der Pol

• Ashley Tisdale

• Hillary Duff

• Total voters

Wrecked

Registered Member
00vega said:
Wait wait... I thought that x > y means that x will come ahead of y...
yeah i meant the same, ps3 > 360 > rev ... stupid brain farts.

i remember learning "less than" and "greater than" in elementary school. i used to picture pacman eatting the bigger one cause he's a fattie.

and i've never heard of sega selling their mascot.

and it would be great to see sega come back with their own system, but that'll most likely never happen.

ltk9492

Registered Member
i think that this time xbox will sell more, -than ps3- , but the ps3 will be more than revo. I hope to have two of these three, im going to get ps3 or 360, and my bro might get the revo.

dk_rare

Registered Member
Yo, Andew, SEGA are a 3rd party now, they still own Sonic, but it is just that they can make their games for all consoles and handhelds now.

It isn't so bad, as long as they keep the SEGA goodness coming : ) Hard to tell right now, next gen transition