Which New Songs Do You Like?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Shwa, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

We all know everyone has their favorite artist and like different genres of music. But from what's on the radio at the moment or has been on the radio, which newly released song is your favorite at the moment?

Mine:

Lil Love - Mariah Carey
    Trouble Sleeping - Corrine Bailey Rae
    Rockstar - Nickleback

~Shwa'

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

3. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Everything's Magic - Angels and Airwaves

This song at first sounds alot like the Anthem 2 from blink's album take off your pants and Jacket. At first I was a little disappointed in the song. But after listening to it more and more I really enjoy it.

I can't wait for AVA's new album.

4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I love that new Eddie Vedder song, something about the big hot sun, from the Into the Wild soundtrack

Eddie Vedder :wub: my favorite freak (outside of FC of course)

5. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I'm liking this new Band - Boys like Girls. One song in particular... The Great Escape :yes:

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

They aren't terribly new. I dled their album way back when. They just started to get noticed publicly. I saw them live for a bit at the warped tour in August.

Not terribly impressive.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

These are not very new but they can be considered new in my book.

T-pain featuring Young Joc- Buy you a drank
    R.Kelly featuring Usher- Same Girl
    50Cent featuring Justin Timberlake- Ayo Technology

These are the new songs that I keep listening to on my Limewire Library. I'm sure you'll all hear these atleast once.

8. Shwa

The Way I Am - Timberland

This song is sadly short but pretty awesome, besides that just down right bangin'!

~Shwa'

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Isn't it The Way I Are? The intentional grammar error was how I really remembered it...:eek:hmy:

I doubt this is new, but that one guy Elliot Yamin (something like that) has a pretty nice song.

I agree with pro2A on Boys Like Girls too, too bad I get them mixed up with some of the other bands that have singers who sound just like them.

10. Shwa

My bad for getting the title wrong, I was wondering why it looked right when I typed it in. I think the song you're thinking of is "Wait For You" By Elliot Yamin, that guy can sing for sure!

Matchbox 20 - How Far I've Come
    I just love Rob Thomas!!!

~Shwa'