• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 which mmorpg???

dustin63

im gonna buy a new mmorpg for xbox 360 but i dont know which one is better; final fantasy xi or phantasy star universe. if someone could tell me it would help thx!!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You'd be just as happy with both of them. But I'd go classic RPG and get Oblivion. You won't be disappointed.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
My cousin like Phantasy Star I was never big into MMORPGs. If you're looking for a good RPG get mass effect if you play through the whole game its probably 40hrs give or take. Im almost finished with my second playthrough and I am trying to do everything this time around (I am playing it on hardcore).

neum985

I pwn noobs
As much as this kills me i agree with Steve ;). I would go with Oblivion, its more of an adventure game than an RPG but i loved the way you can do w/e u want to do.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
There's so many caves and ruins to explore, it takes so damn long.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yeah I heard both of the games mentioned sucked.

Go with Oblivion.

MegaMike

Registered Member
Go with Mass Effect and Oblivion for RPG goodness. Though, if you really just want an MMO, I really don't know which is better. Look around on a bunch of review sites and get a good feel for the average reviewer opinions on each. Though, I'd say a PC would be better for MMOs.

imdesigner

Registered Member
im not which mmo to go with, my friend has played phantasy star and said it was quite good but he never went online with it. but oblivion is an excellent rpg, it took me months and months to complete, i tried to complete every sidequest but it took so much time so i gave up