PPV Which match are you most looking forward to?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just like Millz new thread I don't want this thread to get lost into the shuffle. I think this is a good idea from to time to discuss about certain things about the Pay Per View but should have their own individual threads.

So with that being said what match are you looking forward to the most? I know there's probably going to be another match added to the card, involving Legacy.

For me there's two of them, there's the Hart vs McMahon match, I think we can all agree that it's not going to be a great "wrestling" match, but that's beyond the point. This match is thirteen years in waiting, and we'll finally see Bret get his hands on Vince. Now I'm sure Bret is going to take advantage of this and try to get a couple of real hard shots on Vince. Two things I'm hoping that comes true in this match. 1) Bret comes out in his old wrestling attire and gives his glasses to a kid in the crowd(he said in an interview that he still fits in his old gear, hopefully that's a hint that he'll be wearing it. 2) Bret puts Vince in the Sharpshooter right in the middle of the ring and makes his ass tap.

For the second match that I'm really looking forward to is Edge vs Jericho. This match is going to be a great match and one to remember in my opinion, you have both amazing wrestlers facing each other on the grandest stage of them all and it's for the World Title belt, you know these two are going to bring out the best out of each other. Also what I love is that it's hard to pick a winner for this match since it could go either way.

Honorable mention goes to MITB, I've always been a sucker for this match and I'm sure it's going to be great once again.

How about you guys?

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
For me it's the MITB match, I have always been a huge fan of ladder matches and adding more people to the equation just makes it something I want to watch even more.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Tough one but I'll probably say Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, Streak vs Career. After what happened last year I expect more of the same and I'm really interested in seeing what they pull out for this year. You know they are already talking about what they are going to do.

Jericho vs Edge is a close second. They are two of my favorites in the company but I just think there's more intrigue on the biggest match, which is Taker/HBK.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Taker vs Michaels should be good because both of them bring out their best at Wrestlemania, but there's two things that can go against them.

1) They have to try and have a better wrestling match then last year, which will be very hard to top.

2) There's so much talk/hype about this match because of the speculations that it could be a major let down.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Taker vs Michaels should be good because both of them bring out their best at Wrestlemania, but there's two things that can go against them.

1) They have to try and have a better wrestling match then last year, which will be very hard to top.

2) There's so much talk/hype about this match because of the speculations that it could be a major let down.
All of that would be more true if Shawn Michaels' career wasn't on the line. That right there trumps everything from last year...regardless if the match is better or not. (which it'll be hard to do)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
But the thing is the outcome of the match is so predictable, maybe that's one of the major reasons why I'm not really looking forward to this match like a few others. Don't get me wrong, I think it's going to be a good match filled with a lot of good spots, wrestling moves. But I don't think it will live up to the hype that people has put on it since it was officially announced.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
But the thing is the outcome of the match is so predictable, maybe that's one of the major reasons why I'm not really looking forward to this match like a few others. Don't get me wrong, I think it's going to be a good match filled with a lot of good spots, wrestling moves. But I don't think it will live up to the hype that people has put on it since it was officially announced.
Is it predictable though? How do you know for sure?

I don't believe for a second its predictable. I hope Undertaker wins but he's not a sure bet this year.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's extremely predictable in my opinion, first off there's no way Taker's streak will fall, and we all know that Michaels wants to take at least a year or so off to spend time with his family and heel his body. He won't be gone for good, but we won't see him for quite some time after Wrestlemania. Same thing with The Undertaker in my opinion which is why he won't be defending the belt at Wrestlemania.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I have to say Orton vs. Legacy in the Triple Threat...with Orton going face this match is right up my alley. I'm a fan of Rhodes and DiBiase as well...I'll definitely enjoy this.

Second would be Edge vs. Jericho. I think these two will put on an incredible and memorable match!

Third, though it could be tied for first or second, is obviously Taker vs. HBK. I'm really pulling for HBK this year for some reason.