• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Which is Uglier?

which of the two is uglier?

• Alien

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Predator

• Freddy Krueger

• Total voters

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Which one is uglier, Alien,Predator or Freddy krueger?

Choose your picks.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Freddy, he looks most human and all funky.

Shooting_Palanx

Freddy is pretty scary. But god have you seen the Predator, I just saw the movie and good god I couldn't go sleep till like well maybe 5 in the morning.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
I voted for Freddy for the following reasons.1.he is uglier than the rest.2.he is more scarier than the rest of them.

Teorropy

I vote Freddy, he was burned, that is not his natural looked, unlike Alien and Predator. Also he and wack you in your sleep so he is far more dangerous, the others you can kill and then not worry about them, but Fred no, you close you eyes and bam he sticks ya.

Shooting_Palanx

Sorry I just thought up Freddy Krueger on the spot, that I forgot to change the poll question.

But now you know. I don't know why people think Freddy Krueger is uglier than Alien or Predator. Gosh have you seen Predator, now I know why it always wears that helmet like mask.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Hmmmmm...... A little too late for apologies there sonny.