Which is the most interesting question?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by furok90, Feb 8, 2010.

1. furok90

furok90 New Member

I'm doing a project for school, basically on anything.
    I've done some internet research and come up with the 5 hardest/most interested questions, but I can only pick one, so I need a MASS vote to determine which is the most interesting/best question :) please pick one only, OR vote from best to worst think hard :D :)

What do dreams mean
    What is the meaning of life
    What happens when you die
    Where did the universe come from
    Who created god or , where did god come from​

Thanks
    :)

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

all the questions except "what is the meaning of life" are the ones with no answer.
    so you can't really know for sure.
    while for the meaning of life i think is a bit philosophical and needs effort to be impressive.
    so i'd choose this one. it's something individual and you can work on it depending on the meaning you give to life.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well, those last three, and possibly last 4 are going to be pretty hard to do a research project on without having to largely base your project on opinions. Keep that in mind.

The easiest one is probably "What do dreams mean", but even that could be almost as difficult as the others really. At lease there are case studies on that though.

4. Dekzper

Dekzper Registered Member

I think the last 4 are just what people think or believe. The last one depends on which god. But the first one, What do dreams mean, could be checked out cause that's part of life right now, that people have to deal with everyday.

5. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

i would personally be most interested in what do dreams mean....

I think dreams are fascinating, so that is what I would pick.

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

What do dreams mean - I say you go for this one. I studied dreams a lot in psychology and it's pretty interesting and open ended. You'll find by FAR the most solid facts on this question. Not to say that there's a definite answer. All the others are really interesting, and there really is no preeminent one among them so I won't rank them, but 'where did the universe come from' would be my second choice.