Which is the most annoying and favorite character?

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Godfather, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Godfather

Godfather Guest

for me, it's Pan, Goku's granddaughter, is the most annoying. I just hate stubborn people and that annoying voice that tries to sound cute.

honorable mentions:

Chi Chi
    Goku

Prince Vetiga is my favorite. I just love that ego. That competitiveness. That push to be the greatest. That attitude. That fighters mentality. That unvincecarterness.

2. I agree with you completely, and what you said about Vegeta that reminds me of...... Me

3. Well I'm not counting GT, so I dont count pan, but Gohan annoyed the hell out of me when he was a kid, only time he was good was during and after Cell Games.

My favorite character should be pretty obvious...Piccolo duh! Piccolo is the ultimate badass because he is powerful, calm, cool, and collective. He doesnt let his anger cloud his judgement, and he is EXTREMELY intelligent. He picks his fights carefully, and is always there to help his friend when they are in need.

4. You know I havent noticed Piccolo was your favorate, I thought it was Gohan from the Saiyan Saga lol.

I also liked Kid Majin Buu, that boy was wiked.

5. Lmao, yah Kid Buu was pretty sweet, ruthless is more like it. He didnt give a shit what he destoryed.

6. Exactly!!! Also he size was an advantage for him and looking like a child gave him the upper hand for those who didn't know him. Because his apponents would under-estimate him easily and easily be mastaken lol.

7. Yeah, I remember Vegeta thinking that it'd be really easy to beat him, but nope lol.

8. Lol yeah, he said Buu was puny, boy he was wrong and he found out the hard way, just like with Perfect Cell.

9. Yeah, I wish he wasnt a dumbass at times, and didnt let Cell become Perfect lol.

10. True but you know Vegeta it's always his way or no way at all.