Which is tackier..

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by AngelsPeak, Aug 17, 2008.

?

Which makes someone seem more desperate?

1. Phone sex

33.3%
  2. Sharing provocative pics

66.7%
  1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Phone sex or sharing half naked pics of yourself?

To me, they both show a certain level of...desperation, but I think anyone who feels the need to share provocative pictures of themselves is just begging for attention.

I'm not talking about doing either with someone you're deeply committed to, rather a casual relationship that you'd like to go farther.

Blueyes likes this.

2. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Phone sex, also because it's just stupid and wouldn't fulfill my sexual desires or anything.

Blueyes likes this.
  3. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

I don't know, it's real close, but I'm thinking sharing pics, cause phone sex still has a definite anonymity to it, it's just words, pictures on the other hand, are a little harder to hide behind (I hope that makes sense).

Blueyes likes this.
  4. DMAC

DMAC Registered Member

Naked pictures, because it seems there are more people who have naked pictures of themselves than pictures of their kids or families. I would rather go through and entire album of hot rod pictures than a hundred albums of naked woman.

Blueyes likes this.
  5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Phone sex...just because it takes more effort to do it and willingness to go through it should really be long enough (from foreplay to climax) for it to really happen. If you can last through that.... :lol:

I'm surprised you didn't include actual sex on your list.

Blueyes likes this.
  6. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I'm gonna say phone sex because you physically have to talk to these people on the phone and pictures, well are just pictures. People lie, so why not give fake pictures too?

I can guarantee that there will be no nekkid pictures of me. Hell, there are hardly any normal pictures of me around because I can't stand being photographed.

7. Rectify88

Rectify88 Registered Member

It's hard to just pic one because both of them are uncanny in desperation. If I had to go with a more obvious one however I would have to say Pics of the person, just because it's making a blatant statement that you want to get with somebody.

8. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

I'd say nuddy pics. I estimate only 1 in 15 girls ever contact me again. Phone sex, at least, has some imagination to it. Pics are just: here I am, come and get it boys!!

9. Dawn

Dawn Registered Member

Phone sex - it's just completely ridiculous.

But both are pretty tacky, not to mention pathetic.

10. Sarra91

Sarra91 Registered Member

It depends on the situation. I've done both, but with someone I plan on marrying... My cousin however does both, needing to get attention and approval. They're each worse in their own way. Phone sex you can lie and fake what you would do because you need the other persons approval. Pictures you're posing for someone, needing to make yourself appear sexy.