Which is better?

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by MasterChad, Nov 18, 2007.

?

Which is better

1. Coke

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Pepsi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. They both taste the same

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MasterChad

MasterChad Registered Member

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I'm going with Coke on this one. Pepsi's too sweet for me, even both are loaded with sugar. Coke has that "Coke" flavor that Pepsi doesn't have. Pepsi's like Coke without the cute polar bears.

Plus Britney's just blaaah.

3. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Pepsi taste like watered down Coke to me. Old Coke was problably the best when they put cocaine in it.

4. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Used to be Pepsi but now it's Coke. Taste is very bold and makes for more entertaining chugging contests because ice cold Coke burrrrrns.

Plus Coke can be used to clean a variety of things like battery terminals and disentigrate nails. So Coke is FTW.

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I drnk Diet Pepsi. I always liked pepsi better than coke. 'Specially in Canada (Real sugar=Win)

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

They both taste same to me anyway.

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Sometimes restaurants water down Coke and Pepsi on purpose because it's cheaper. They aren't going to give you the good Coke for free refills.

Go out to the supermarket and buy a real can of Coke or Pepsi, and I bet you can taste a difference.

If not, then meh....

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I don't really like soda... But they both taste the same to me....

9. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

I said they both taste the same, but I like both for my own reasons. Soda is bad for one anyways. I haven't drank it in the longest time.

10. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

I'm going to say pepsi