!which Is Better! Xbox360 Vs. Ps3????

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by bigtymer414, Jul 25, 2007.

1. bigtymer414

bigtymer414 New Member

im going to make a huge investment so i need your opinions... which is the overall better gaming system????????

2. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

The 360 is by far superior. The 360 has been out for the same amount of time but the 360 not only has more games, and from what a friend... er, smei- friend, it's faster, too. And, there's ofcourse Halo 3, which will never in a million years be ported to PS3. So, if I were you i'd go with the 360.

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

The PS3 has more potential and raw power, but the 360 has better developers and gets almost all of the same games. Plus there's Live and the X-Box dashboard is just absurdly pretty and user friendly.

4. God_Of_War

God_Of_War Registered Member

I was going to make a thread on which to get, but now that I found this the xbox360 is looking better and better.

5. cheezer465

cheezer465 Registered Member

i hate both of the systems!!!!

6. God_Of_War

God_Of_War Registered Member

Let me guess, you like the wii?

7. cheezer465

cheezer465 Registered Member

Yea i do!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Why hate them? Both are good and have good games. Just because you have a Wii doesn't mean the other two systems suck. It simply means that you don't have them.

Go play Halo 3 when it comes out. I bet your hate for the Xbox 360 will be challenged and tested just a tad. Even if you aren't a fan of the series, or Xbox in general, it will be hard to deny that the game is going to be absolutely HUGE. There are well over a million pre-sales already. There's not much to hate about the Xbox 360.

As for PS3, it's much newer than the 360, yet a lot more powerful. Once game developers are able to tap into just how good the PS3's hardware is, games on the PS2 will easily blow away games on the 360.

The only thing the Wii has that the others don't is a motion sensing controller. And btw, if you didn't know, PS3 has that as well, only built into the controller.

9. Retro_Ghost

Retro_Ghost New Member

True.. But from experience it is very twitchy and isn't really much compared to the Wii

But personally I would go for the 360.. Online is better.. the games are better and although there are many rumors it is quite reliable too

Natty

10. Wrangler

Wrangler New Member

The 360 is cheaper and has a better game library by far, and better online. I'm not opposed to getting a PS3 but not at this time...