• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Which game are you playing now?

stephy07

I'm currently playing Castlevania - Portrait of Ruin
anyone heard of it? tell me if its worth playing

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've played the GBA version and really liked it. There are quite a few of these games actually. I haven't played the others at all though.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm not really playing any, to be honest. I play a little Guitar Hero here and there, but that's it.

bishop_kain

Registered Member
Right now I am playing Final Fantasy III and still trying to get level 60 let alone max out. I am also playing Magical Starsign which I have already beaten. Anyone ever played This game? I thought it was cute.

Goren

I haven't taken Portrait of Ruin out of my DS in weeks. So much to do, what with all the endings to achieve, subweapons to master, and of course, getting 1000% on the map. I've beaten the game twice and I keep coming back.

pindra

Football Manager 2007