Which do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Olympics' started by Nixola, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I havent seen a thread like this around...

Which do you prefer- The normal Olympics or the Winter Olypmics?

Personally I much prefer the Winter Olympics. I can find that I will switch the W Olympics on and be able to watch every sport that is within the W Olympics. I am much more interested in the W Olympics than the normal ones. I enjoy watching some of the usual Olympics as well but I still prefer the Winter ones because sometimes I find myself getting bored of the usual Olympics espcially with the Athletics - Track, Road and Field :urp:

Bananas likes this.

2. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

I prefer the summer olympics. There is a better variety of sports. The winter olympics just seems to mostly consist of using different items to fall down hills as fast as possible.

Nixola likes this.
  3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I assume that by normal Olympics you mean Summer ;) It’s hard for me to choose to be honest with you because I love watching both. But I guess I’d have to go with Winter Olympics since Canada stands a better chance to win medals compared to the Summer Olympics. But in the end both are amazing to watch and I don’t complain every two years when they debut.

Nixola likes this.
  4. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

They both have events I like to watch, but as I can't think what events I like in the Summer Olympics right now, i'll go with liking the Winter ones best.

5. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Yeah, I mean Summer Olympics, but I wasn't sure if that was the official title or not so I thought I would just describe them as the "normal ones" lol as long as everyone knows what I mean *facepalm*

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

If you had asked me a couple weeks ago I would have said I prefer the Summer Olympics. I had always gotten more excited for those than the Winter. But I'm really enjoying these Winter Olympics this year and I think I like it more than Summer now. There's a lot less events, but I think there are more interesting ones.