• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Which do you prefer?

D

Dranigus

Super Namek-jin or Super Saiya-jin?

SNJ or SSJ

D

Dranigus

I perfer SNJ too, because if you look back on it all.

Super Saiyan Vegeta was more powerful than Super Saiyan Goku.

Android 18 was stronger than Super Saiyan Vegeta.

And Android 17 is stronger than Android 18.

And Super Namekian Piccolo is about as strong as Android 17.

Which means that Super Namekian Piccolo is stronger than Super Saiyan Vegeta or Super Saiyan Goku.

Considering the fact that Piccolo is most oftenly weaker than Goku, the Super Namekian transcendence must therefore be stronger than the Super Saiyan transcendence.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Piccolo seems to be stronger then a SSJ through the rest of the series anyway, just not a SSJ2 or SSJ3.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I prefer Super Saiyan they look better and they look different unlike Super Namek's they look the same all the time. Also I do not think that a Super Namek is stronger then a Super Saiyan 1, if those would fight I am sure Super Saiyan would win.

D

Dranigus

I don't know about that.

Super Namekian Piccolo would own Super Saiyan Vegeta in the Android/Cell Saga.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You say that because Super Namek piccolo could hold is own against Android 17, but I think that if they would fight eachother Super Saiyan Vegeta and Super Namek Piccolo Vegeta would come up on top at the end.

D

Dranigus

How? Super Namekian Piccolo is far stronger and smarter than Super Saiyan Vegeta.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't about that one, but if it would be Super Namek vurses Super Saiyan Goku or Gohan then Super Namek wouldn't stand a chance, maybe Super Namek is smarter then Super Saiyan Vegeta but now Goku or Gohan.

D

Dranigus

Well this is from the Cell and Android Sagas, but not from the Cell Games.

In those regards it was mentioned that Super Saiyan Vegeta was more powerful than Super Saiyan Goku. Gohan isn't a super saiyan at that time.

By the way Piccolo is smart enough to know how to take Gohan down, after all he taught him how to fight.

And Piccolo isn't as idiotic as Vegeta is, allowing his foe to become vastely superior.

Goku has the edge in terms of determination. But since his power was below that of Vegeta and Piccolo's vastely superior. It would be like when Goku had fought Frieza's 50% power. Piccolo would completely own Goku.