Which Dan Brown book is the best?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've enjoyed all of his books, but my favorite was probably Deception Point. I have not yet read The Lost Symbol or Inferno, but I will get to them someday.

I've enjoyed all of his books, but my favorite was probably Deception Point. I have not yet read The Lost Symbol or Inferno, but I will get to them someday.
Oh yes, the new books are amazing, he introduced even more controversial ideas that were not present in the older books, Inferno is also one of my favorite books, although much like you i enjoyed all of them.

Brent

Registered Member
I've only ever read one of his books, Digital Fortress. I thought it was excellent! I hate to say this, but books almost never hold attention. But with Digital Fortress I was quite enthralled.

So I have to pick that one.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
If you liked one of his books, you'll probably enjoy the rest of them as well. They all kind of follow the same formula.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I've only really read Angels and Demons, which I thought was excellent and I would definitely recommend. I started reading Da Vinci Code, but hated it early on. Nothing against the author though, the story was just bs for me. I still have to get around to reading Digital Fortress.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I read the Da Vinci Code about ten years ago, which happened to be the last fiction book I've read. It was ok. It didn't make me want to read anything else of his.