• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Which cover band would you be in?

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I often think of most cover bands as being rubbish rip offs and frankly most of the time they are, once in a while though you come across a band that actually impresses you. For me that would be "age against the machine", if you have never heard them look up Jack Swaggers WWE entrance. But if you were in a cover band and you could cover any band and could call it anything you wanted which would you choose?

I personally would love to cover The Barenaked Ladies as I love their lyrics and how different they are to most bands. I am not sure what I would call the band, maybe: Undressed Females but I am sure a better name could be created.

Impact

V.I.P.
A Metallica cover band with all ladies. Stealing the name Slutallica because I always thought that was awesome. To be honest though, if I was ever going to play in a band it wouldn't be a band dedicated to covering others works. It would have to have original material as well as covers from various different bands I idolize to start off with

BigBob

Registered Member
Most likely if I was in a cover band.. I'd probably be in a Slipknot one. I've always loved them and it would be awesome to pay tribute to them.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Most likely if I was in a cover band.. I'd probably be in a Slipknot one. I've always loved them and it would be awesome to pay tribute to them.
Name... here is an idea... "Steadyuntie"? :nod:

This is easy for me. Muse. Covering Muse would be a dream.

Can't think of a name, but I would easily cover them.