Which country (in your opinion) has the finest cuisine?

Bliss

Sally Twit
For me it'd have to be China. I know it's really bad for you but every now and again I love chicken chow mein, spring rolls, egg fried rice, sweet & sour sauce and... You get the picture! :nod:

Blueyes

Registered Member
Toss up for me with Japan and China. I essentially grew up on Japanese cuisine due to our upstairs neighbors always watching us while my mother was in school and my dad was working on base. Now I eat a ton of Chinese food because Japanese cuisine isn't that common yet although we now have a Kyoto's Express in my town, woo hoo.

I've been enjoying Indian cuisine a lot lately. Samosas, different breads (naan is yummy) and proper curries. Boy do they make 'em hot! I was going to say Italian overall though but roast dinner and fish and chips is hard to argue with. Sunday roast is my absolute favourite. Giant yorkshire pud, chicken, roast tatas, peas, sausages and stuffing smothered in gravy. That alone is worth 200pts. I'll go with the infamous English cuisine too.

For me it'd have to be China. I know it's really bad for you but every now and again I love chicken chow mein, spring rolls, egg fried rice, sweet & sour sauce and... You get the picture! :nod:
funny because half of those arent chinese food at all :)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Izy.

Fish & Chips >> Pizza!!

Does America actually have their own cuisine, or is it just burgers, steak and hotdogs?
That's all I coud find while I was there.
I had Fish & Chips when I went there. Yummyy. But I do think our version of that, moules frites > fish and chips.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
There is a big difference between westernized chinese food and real chinese food. I would agree asian cuisine is the best, but you should try REAL chinese food :)