Which country has the most evil history?

Discussion in 'Science & History' started by Babe_Ruth, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Simple question.

Which country do you think has the most evil history?

Please explain your decision.

Sim likes this.

2. padd

padd Registered Member

The Middle East.. do I really have to explain this one. Other countries have been evil for a reason, but the Middle East is evil because women show off to much skin.

MenInTights likes this.
  3. Sim

Sim Registered Member

Of course my country's history comes to my mind first.

Maybe the scope of the murders committed by Germany was not the highest; 6 million Jews and a few million Gypsies, handicapped, homosexuals and so on.

Stalin's USSR murdered 20 million and Mao's "cultural revolution" cost the lives of 80 million.

But Germany's example still appears more cruel and extreme to me. That's because of the contrast to the high degree of culture and civilization Germany was capable of before. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Russia or China were not civilized. But a life had never been worth much in these countries, their general level of wealth and education had been much lower, famines and tyranny had cost many lives all through their histories, so it was not such a sudden break with a civilized and wealthy past as in Germany.

Just nobody expected a country like Germany would be be capable of the most evil and barbaric acts it committed. But educated and saturated citizen still blindly obeyed orders, became the worst kind of sadists, murdered innocent women and children and would then go back home to read their kids bedtime stories.

That's true evil.

4. Bjarki

Bjarki Registered Member

Yugoslavia. I think no other nation on earth suffers so much from its past.

Germany too, but rather than suffering ongoing violence, it suffers in guilt.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

"Evil" history? I don't think that's even possible.

If you want to ask which country has the most morally questionable, yeah, but evil is such a broad, encompassing term and it's subjective. Because technically, I bet there's many people out there who think the US has some seriously "evil" history.

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

which ever country put the most effort into spreading Christianity. More innocent blood has been spilled in the name "god" than any other war mongering tyrant throughout history.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

8. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

So many nations to choose from. First I'll go with North Korea, seeing as how they make their citizen's lives a living hell if they simply disagree with the leader.

Russia/Soviet Union based on what Stalin had done purging all of those people which resulted in 20 million deaths.

Spain, Britain, France and the Netherlands for how they colonized Africa and just made things really bad.

And then there's the US who's sponsored terrorism, killed off it's native population, launched several unnecessary wars and constantly ignores it's own principles.

Yugoslavia has been gone for damn near 2 decades now. Serbia, Bosnia and the rest are the former country.

The Middle East is not a nation....

9. padd

padd Registered Member

[SARCASM]Smart Man[/SARCASM]

You said;
    I say; Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emrates, Yemen, Oman, Syria, Iraq, Iran... some people would add Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the northernwestern tip of Africa.

then in my opinion, those are the most evil nations. Why? THEY sponser to much.. bad things LOL

10. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I say; Israel[/quote]
    Doesn't apply to Israel, it is not considered a religious state by the majority of the population.