Which countries politics...

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I got a repped from someone that gave me the idea of this thread.

There's a lot of knowledgeble members here that know about Politics, but a lot of them only know the politics of certain countries.

Now with that being said which countries politics would you like to know more about and why?

2. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Australia. I want to know how the hell they got so stupid and why they keep taking away their people's rights. :D

3. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

Im always interested in but know so little about Middle-Eastern politics. There is such a mix of political structures with so many different priorities and alliances. To try and understand some of the internal politics of these countries would be great, as outsiders looking in we get glimpses but it is so hard to understand the real passions that drive the people.

Another country that I would like to know more about is Hong Kong, its uniques history has placed it in a unique position.

4. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I would agree with Bananas in that I would like to know more about Middle-Eastern politics. I agree that we only get a certain perspective and would like to know more about what drives them. For example, I would like to know more about how Afghanistan is more tribal and their allegiances are to their tribal leader than to the country as a whole.

5. Bjarki

Bjarki Registered Member

Africa, I would like to get a better idea of the structure of politics and the society as a whole in the nations of this region. It's on my to-do list :cool:

6. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Israel. They never cease to amaze me how such a little country has such a big bite.