Which Condiment

Which condoment do you like/use the most?

• Total voters

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
...do you use the most*? And what kind of food do you use it with?

For me, it'd probably be something like mayonnaise, because it's so good with chips (/fries) and pasta and so much other stuff. It can be pretty much used with anything.

*By condiment I mean sauces, not salt and pepper, etc

Last edited:
I use a lot of hamburger relish and mayo on my burgers... but I have also been putting horseradish on it lately, just to give it a little more kick.

I use ketchup and mustard for my fries.

And with hotdogs/corndogs, only mustard and diced up onions.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
if you're just going with Sauce type things, I'd have to go with a decent tie between Blue Cheese Dressing/Sauce and Mayonaise. I do agree that Mayo + Fried 'Taters are very very hard to beat. But it doesnt just stop there, I have a habit of putting Mayo on just about everything. Some people gag at the thought but Mayo + Scrambled eggs makes for a pretty darn good mixture to.

And as far as Blue Cheese goes, I usually just dip everything else in it. Mushrooms, Carrots, Celery, if its dipable... I'll try to dip it in Blue Cheese.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No doubt it's ketchup. I would mention what I put ketchup on but that would take way to long. I love the stuff, when I was younger I use to put ketchup in a bowl and eat it with a spoon. Sometimes when I have nothing to eat in the house I'll take two slices of bread put ketchup in between and eat it.

if you're just going with Sauce type things, I'd have to go with a decent tie between Blue Cheese Dressing/Sauce and Mayonaise. I do agree that Mayo + Fried 'Taters are very very hard to beat. But it doesnt just stop there, I have a habit of putting Mayo on just about everything. Some people gag at the thought but Mayo + Scrambled eggs makes for a pretty darn good mixture to.

And as far as Blue Cheese goes, I usually just dip everything else in it. Mushrooms, Carrots, Celery, if its dipable... I'll try to dip it in Blue Cheese.
Damn, I totally forgot about that. I love that and swiss on my burgers, I doubt there is anything more tasty than that.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
For me it's a toss up between mayo and tui-mato sauce (which is just tomato sauce made with beer. It's really good). And they both go really well together so I don't have to just have one.

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
Mayo, for sure. I love it on burgers, with fries, chicken strips, pasta, sandwiches. Yum. :)

A close second would be caesar dressing. Or ketchup.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I would have to go for red sauce. I have it with burgers/chips/hot dogs etc.

I never really use any of the other ones. I dont like mayo and I hate brown sauce and not a fan of the rest of them either.

I'm positive I just replied here! Maybe I forgot to press post :lol: Oh well, if it comes up twice then apologies.... now to remember what I wrote lol...

I use soy sauce the most by quite a long shot, so I vote 'other.' The only 3 I use on your list are:
ketchup - just on chips
mayo - in chicken sandwiches
salad dressing - for caesar salad

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Mustard for me, I can't stand mayonnaise it's disgusting, it's basically some slight lemon mixed with pure lard.

I have mustard on just about everything that it goes with though, burgers, cheese sandwiches, etc. I'm not talking about brown mustard and spicy mustard, or even honey mustard, I hate all of those, I like to use regular yellow mustard, it's great.