Which Condiment

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Chaos, Apr 22, 2009.

?

Which condoment do you like/use the most?

1. Red Sauce/Ketchup

30.0%
  2. Relish

5.0%
  3. Brown Sauce

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mayonnaise

30.0%
  5. Salad Cream

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Mustard

10.0%
  7. Apple Sauce

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Mint Sauce

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Other

25.0%
  1. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

...do you use the most*? And what kind of food do you use it with?

For me, it'd probably be something like mayonnaise, because it's so good with chips (/fries) and pasta and so much other stuff. It can be pretty much used with anything.

*By condiment I mean sauces, not salt and pepper, etc

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I use a lot of hamburger relish and mayo on my burgers... but I have also been putting horseradish on it lately, just to give it a little more kick.

I use ketchup and mustard for my fries.

And with hotdogs/corndogs, only mustard and diced up onions.

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

if you're just going with Sauce type things, I'd have to go with a decent tie between Blue Cheese Dressing/Sauce and Mayonaise. I do agree that Mayo + Fried 'Taters are very very hard to beat. But it doesnt just stop there, I have a habit of putting Mayo on just about everything. Some people gag at the thought but Mayo + Scrambled eggs makes for a pretty darn good mixture to.

And as far as Blue Cheese goes, I usually just dip everything else in it. Mushrooms, Carrots, Celery, if its dipable... I'll try to dip it in Blue Cheese.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

No doubt it's ketchup. I would mention what I put ketchup on but that would take way to long. I love the stuff, when I was younger I use to put ketchup in a bowl and eat it with a spoon. Sometimes when I have nothing to eat in the house I'll take two slices of bread put ketchup in between and eat it.

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Damn, I totally forgot about that. I love that and swiss on my burgers, I doubt there is anything more tasty than that.

6. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

For me it's a toss up between mayo and tui-mato sauce (which is just tomato sauce made with beer. It's really good). And they both go really well together so I don't have to just have one.

7. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

Mayo, for sure. I love it on burgers, with fries, chicken strips, pasta, sandwiches. Yum. :)

A close second would be caesar dressing. Or ketchup.

8. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I would have to go for red sauce. I have it with burgers/chips/hot dogs etc.

I never really use any of the other ones. I dont like mayo and I hate brown sauce and not a fan of the rest of them either.

9. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I'm positive I just replied here! Maybe I forgot to press post :lol: Oh well, if it comes up twice then apologies.... now to remember what I wrote lol...

I use soy sauce the most by quite a long shot, so I vote 'other.' The only 3 I use on your list are:
    ketchup - just on chips
    mayo - in chicken sandwiches
    salad dressing - for caesar salad

Chaos likes this.
  10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Mustard for me, I can't stand mayonnaise it's disgusting, it's basically some slight lemon mixed with pure lard.

I have mustard on just about everything that it goes with though, burgers, cheese sandwiches, etc. I'm not talking about brown mustard and spicy mustard, or even honey mustard, I hate all of those, I like to use regular yellow mustard, it's great.