Which Commercials Have the Best Tunes?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Icyblackflame, Mar 4, 2007.

?

Which tunes rock your world?

1. Shoe commercials (Any in particular? State)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Car commercials (Any in particular? State)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Food commercials (You get the deal)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Hair product commercials

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other (State or die)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Icyblackflame

Icyblackflame Registered Member

I'm hearin' more and more commercials with totally hot music that I'm lovin' (buda buh ba buuuh! jkjk =). The car commercials are getting nice toons, but I think that the shoe commercials still pwn.

Now, I am not asking whether you like the commercial or what they are selling. That has little to do with the music.

Which are the best?
    -Icy

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Each genre sucks and wins depending on what ad we're talking about. I don't really see how you could even answer this.

3. Icyblackflame

Most of the music sounds the same for each advertisement in the fields, (I mean that it is different, but the same within the different fields)

I don't understand how you couldn't answer this.

And what does genre have to do with commercials? Where I live, it's pretty much all one genre with different songs and twists and spins.
    -Icy

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I say shoes. They usually have the "crunk" music that has an awesome beat that goes with the shoe.

5. Icyblackflame

I've always liked your sense of music

XDD
    -Icy

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

The Shoe commercials are the best out there that I have seen. BUT! The game commercials come closely right beside it too. Who can't love a good video game commercial with awesome forgien music eh?

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I say food only because of this one commercial for Pepsi. It's I Like The Way by *Insert artist that I don't know.*

XD I love that song so much.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

It's by Bodyrockers.

9. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I fhave to go with food comercials. Shoe comercials are all similar, but food music changes even within the same type of product.

10. Icyblackflame

Good point, Kyo!!!
    -Icy

Ickies, lol. I don't like the music for any food commercial. Well, the restaurant ones are kinda okay. I say shoes all the way 'cause...I just like that kind of music, lol.
    -Icy