• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Which Color Is Your Christmas Spirit?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
http://www.playbuzz.com/emilynew10/which-christmas-color-is-your-christmas-spirit

Its a short questionnaire just for fun.

I am white.

Edit: Thought I would add this.

Your Christmas spirit color is white, the color of snow and winter. You enjoy this time of the year because of the change in weather and slower pace of the holiday season. You're not the Grinch, but you also don't spend the season obsessing over Pumpkin Spice Lattes, over-the-top decorations, Black Friday shopping, and nonstop Christmas music. You have a low-key Christmas spirit that is still as beautiful as fresh snow.

danwiz

Registered Member
I'm silver.

Your Christmas spirit color is silver because it is valuable, timeless, and classy. To you, Christmas is not about crazy lights and copious presents. Christmas is about spending time with your family and other loved ones. You enjoy this time of year because it is an excuse to spend quality time with people whom you are often too busy to spend enough time with.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm silver as well.

Your Christmas spirit color is silver because it is valuable, timeless, and classy. To you, Christmas is not about crazy lights and copious presents. Christmas is about spending time with your family and other loved ones. You enjoy this time of year because it is an excuse to spend quality time with people whom you are often too busy to spend enough time with.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
I did this awhile back.

I got green. And then I got depressed at how true it was and how bad things work out for me regardless, and then went away. Didn't feel it was worth posting about. Or recent enough. But, as this topic has no poll on it to simply list the results, I might as well post mine since no one else has gotten that color yet.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I got red. Reading the description, that's totally me. I definitely turn into a little kid as soon as December gets here. Easily one of my favorite times of the year. However, there's no fucking way I'd listen to Christmas music all year. Haha.