• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Which character?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Which character from a movie would you most likely of seen in the Dragon Ball Z series? Personally my choice would be Brolly I think he would of made an awesome Villan, and the story line that they use for him in the movie, could eailly been used in the Dragon Ball Z series. he would be great I believe.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Brolly, but instead of a Garlic Junior Saga, they should have made a short Cooler one, which would lead up to Frieza and King Cold coming to Earth.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that would a little more sence because the Garlic Jr movie wasn't that good and they could of chose a better character to make a mini series. Just like you said take Cooler.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The fights could have been drawn out longer too, with Piccolo and Vegeta fighting Cooler, but he goes to form 5 and it takes all the Z-Warriors to kill him, or maybe just Piccolo and Vegeta, lol either way.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I understand what you mean, it's ridicoulous I know it's a movie and they can't make it very long, but the fights arn't long at all.

K

King Vegeta

I would've liked to see Brolly or Cooler in the actual series. Brolly could've had his saga after the Android/Cell saga & Cooler could've had his saga after Frieza & King Cold came. It could've been during the three years that Goku & crew had to train for the Androids.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I still say Vegeta and Piccolo could have taken cooler in the Gralic Junior Saga.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah King Vegeta I agree with you, make Cooler a harm up before the Androids came, that would be an awesome idea I believe. Also for the Brolly saga I think it would be cool, that right after Cell games the Z warriors would make a Tournament and Goku would enter the tournament. then he would have a battle against the weakest person there, then after Goku easily defeats him you see Brolly appear out of no where and shoots a huge Ki blast to wards him.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

If Cooler fought Goku before the Androids he'd get annihilated.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah but not if Goku went in the Rosat before Cooler got there, but still i dont think he would go because Cooler would come unexpected and nobody would be ready for him.