Which are approval and non-approval sections?

silencedPPs

Registered Member
Why are some sections comments added after approval and others not? Which ones are these and not? Can you make a list?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I believe that has to do with your low post count and your choice of wording/links in posts. It's not your fault, just a part of our spam filter. Don't double-post those posts, and eventually a mod or admin will just approve them. The problem will go away once you get to ten or fifteen posts.

silencedPPs

Registered Member
About the double-posts. Your edit control doesn't work. It endlessly stalls. I have to double post to add on. And sometimes if I post a new post hours later, it merges the posts automatically even though they could be two separate things in the posts.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The edit is a glitch from the merge we recently had, and a VBB update. It's on Andrew's list of things to do, which is quite extensive. all I can say for that is you've got to be a little patient, he does all of the coding himself and the glitches and new features are starting to pile up.

And the merging feature is a standard feature for the forums to help prevent spam,.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
In regards to the edit post button, choosing to open the link in a new tab/window will bring up an edit post page. This should suffice for now.