Which are approval and non-approval sections?

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by silencedPPs, Dec 25, 2007.

1. silencedPPs

silencedPPs Registered Member

Why are some sections comments added after approval and others not? Which ones are these and not? Can you make a list?

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I believe that has to do with your low post count and your choice of wording/links in posts. It's not your fault, just a part of our spam filter. Don't double-post those posts, and eventually a mod or admin will just approve them. The problem will go away once you get to ten or fifteen posts.

3. silencedPPs

silencedPPs Registered Member

About the double-posts. Your edit control doesn't work. It endlessly stalls. I have to double post to add on. And sometimes if I post a new post hours later, it merges the posts automatically even though they could be two separate things in the posts.

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

The edit is a glitch from the merge we recently had, and a VBB update. It's on Andrew's list of things to do, which is quite extensive. all I can say for that is you've got to be a little patient, he does all of the coding himself and the glitches and new features are starting to pile up.

And the merging feature is a standard feature for the forums to help prevent spam,.

5. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

In regards to the edit post button, choosing to open the link in a new tab/window will bring up an edit post page. This should suffice for now.