Which antivirus is best.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tusharlehry

Registered Member
Hi
Anybody can plz tell me which antivirus is bst for the PC and for the laptop im at that time using antivirus is avast but this antivirus is not find the virus in the PC means some virus not showing in the Scanning of PC...

Punishat

itexpert.ie

I think there’s no one "best" antivirus. AntiVir really is an excellent product and has one of the strongest heuristics in the market.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Norton is horrible. It finds nothing and slows the living shit out of your computer. AVG is like a pistol. It's small, easy to carry and will keep most bad people away from you. Having Norton is like having a cop on piggyback. You can't really do much else besides support him since you're expending so much energy.

The one Im Using right now is the Spysweeper with antivirus. Its good for Spyware and Viruses but the one I used before Trend Micro Antivirus worked really great:)

Blueyes

Registered Member
Depends on which Norton you use because I use the corporate version, its small and runs great. Never had any issues with it or any viruses and it actually has caught a few trying to come through when I have to use IE for something. I even get it to do a HD scan every week.

Mufone

Registered Member
rebeca is rite you should use ESET NOD32 Antivirus, you hardly notice its on your computer and basicly scans and keeps your computer clean without having to do much, i like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.