which anime character do you wanna be?

Discussion in 'Anime' started by blackhorse, Dec 3, 2009.

1. blackhorse

blackhorse Registered Member

my friend and i were discussing about animes and if we were in living in a fantasy anime world what characters would we choose and stuff..and since nobody started a thread on this i just gave it a try..so what anime character would u like to be?:D

2. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

Kahoko Hino from La Corda d'Oro, easily!

[​IMG]

I'd be pretty and I'd have insane "natural" talent, even if it were by magic... and even if it would be on an instrument that I've never really cared to play...

Oh and you simply can't forget all of the incredibly cute bishounen guys surrounding me. lol :lol:

3. Lord_catypus

Lord_catypus New Member

I'd have to be Shinji Hirako from bleach becasue he is awesome

4. Shikimi_Farkash

Shikimi_Farkash Registered Member

Alucard (the vampire guy with the glasses) from Hellsing. That guy rocks!

5. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

Not so much a specific character but I would love to be a magical girl character such as Sailor Moon.

6. knoxbox

knoxbox Registered Member

takumi from initial d simply because he has a god given ability to drive to become one with any car he get in... he can just naturally use the car as though he has driven it for years...

or i'd want to be the main guy from berserker havne't watch that in over 5 years can't remember the guys name guts? or gatsu maybe... he was a badass.

7. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

His name is Gutz and he is full of awesome sauce. And it's just Berserk, no er at the end. <3 that series so I'm a little fangirly over it.

8. knoxbox

knoxbox Registered Member

i haven't watched it in like several years... sorry for the miss representation lol...

9. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Simply put, Goku.

I absolutely loved him in Dragonball, although that was the only show I really knew him from, when he was a kid in Dragonball. I never watched Dragonball Z or GT or anything. But I would kill for his skills and powers. :nod:

10. Nick-Aotmzgin

Nick-Aotmzgin Registered Member

Sasuke! gosh i am Huge fan of this anime character!