Whew Hew!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL!!! I tell ya how i'm gonna make it happen, its called BED TIME he he!!

TGirl

Registered Member
and ya can sell that on ebay...lol

welcome Jen......I am glad you are on-line at home....now you can be apart of all the drama...I am kidding...ohhhh I am gunna get hit for that one....

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
oh yes bed time *does the happy dance* peace and quiet!

well after she falls asleep anyway.....cuz bed time and falling asleep are to different times on the clock....

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL lucky for me I decided after going through such a headache with my daughter and bed time when she was young I was going to make sure that Paxton went to bed IN his bed and stayed there and went to sleep. So he goes to bed and gets to watch a video and I give him his hug and kisses (the kid keeps trying to kiss me like scott does!) and thats it..........most times anyway :)

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
well speaking of bedtime its bathtime getting about that time here. Time to get her in the bath. Wooohoo!! I start singing a song when its time for a bath and my daughter gets so upset with me but its so fun.....I start singing real loud...." ITS NI NI TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME, fOR LITTLE GIIIIIIIIIIIRLS!!! OH YES ITS NI NIIIIIII...... on and on and I hear NOOOOO mommy! :D hehhehehe