Whew Hew!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msbabedoll, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Im online AT HOME!!!!!! Yeeeee Haaawwwww!!!

2. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Let me be the first to say CONGRATS!!!! Welcome to AS after hours!!! :D

3. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

LOL that's great! it's nice to be able to see your smiling face after 3 pm hahahaha

4. Msbabedoll

:D Yeah it is!! Now I just have to deal with trying to post on here and make my child behave.

LOL

5. Bunny_roses

hmmm well if you figure that out would you let me know how you did it? making the impossible happen should make the news! :lol:

6. Msbabedoll

LOL!!! I tell ya how i'm gonna make it happen, its called BED TIME he he!!

7. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

and ya can sell that on ebay...lol

welcome Jen......I am glad you are on-line at home....now you can be apart of all the drama...I am kidding...ohhhh I am gunna get hit for that one....

8. Bunny_roses

oh yes bed time *does the happy dance* peace and quiet!

well after she falls asleep anyway.....cuz bed time and falling asleep are to different times on the clock....

9. Msbabedoll

LOL lucky for me I decided after going through such a headache with my daughter and bed time when she was young I was going to make sure that Paxton went to bed IN his bed and stayed there and went to sleep. So he goes to bed and gets to watch a video and I give him his hug and kisses (the kid keeps trying to kiss me like scott does!) and thats it..........most times anyway :)

10. Bunny_roses

well speaking of bedtime its bathtime getting about that time here. Time to get her in the bath. Wooohoo!! I start singing a song when its time for a bath and my daughter gets so upset with me but its so fun.....I start singing real loud...." ITS NI NI TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME, fOR LITTLE GIIIIIIIIIIIRLS!!! OH YES ITS NI NIIIIIII...... on and on and I hear NOOOOO mommy! :D hehhehehe