• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Where's Wally/Waldo?

Konshentz

Konshentz
Who had/has these books? I was just doing some cleaning and ran across a couple of them that were bought for me when I was younger. I used to search through those things for hours.

Impact

V.I.P.
I remember at primary school I had to wait half an hour afterwards to catch the bus, and I always used to look through these. Kept me entertained for ages. It was always so frustrating when you couldn't find one, so you'd get some help and the other person would point it out right away.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I used to have loads lol!

I got too quick at them though :(

Konshentz

Konshentz
I had the original, The Fantastic Journey & In Hollywood. I'm pretty sure I found every single thing in those three at one point. Never got around to getting the others though or the silly spin-offs.

Dabs

Registered Member
My children had some, and I remember probably having more fun looking for Waldo than they did ~LoL~
At the school, we have a few Waldo books~

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I loved the Waldo books, the beach one was the best one.

Dabs

Registered Member
Aw..so cool GB~!
Thanks.....now we can all sit and find Waldo together ~LoL~
------
Uh..you know what...I just figured out I might need a photo of Waldo himself!
I forgot what Waldo looked like~

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Like Impact I could look at these type of books for hours, it was so fun. The sucky thing is that a lot of these were in the library at our school and people use to circle him when they found him, so a lot of them were already found when I was looking at them. Fun times for sure though.

Dabs

Registered Member
Like Impact I could look at these type of books for hours, it was so fun. The sucky thing is that a lot of these were in the library at our school and people use to circle him when they found him, so a lot of them were already found when I was looking at them. Fun times for sure though.

Yes that was a sucky thing...ruined all the fun for those that were left to look at the books~
Damn.....people can be so insensitive sometimes :-/
But, I have come across books when I was in school...text books...where people had circled the right answers....that wasn't as sucky!!