• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Where's the ammo?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's a question many hunters and gun enthusiasts across the country have been asking for months: Where's the ammo?

What's behind the national ammo shortage? - CBS News
I didn't realize anyone was having problems with finding ammo. I may be wrong but I have to question if its because so many people are buying it up. I know there have been times when citizens have went on a buying rampage after shootings thinking more strict regulations were coming. I have to wonder though if its due to the government buying more of it.

Thoughts?

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
It's been difficult to find. I have boxes and boxes of ammo for my .40 because of my dad and others that I know. I'm on a local Facebook gun page and I've made friends with a guy who works at Wal Mart and he tells me when new shipments arrive and holds boxes for me. Some of it has to do with the government buying up lots of it, some of it has to do with people hoarding for fear of future restrictions on guns and ammo. It seems the government is buying it up to affect supply and demand and driving up prices.