• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Where's NK leader Kim Jong Un?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
(CNN) -- Events in North Korea have left the world wondering: Where's leader Kim Jong Un and is he still running perhaps the most isolated country on Earth?

Where's North Korean leader Kim Jong Un? - CNN.com
I'm wondering what happened to the little twerp. Is he just sick like they say or has he been ousted or even killed? If he could you would think he would have made an appearance by now.

Thoughts?

dDave

V.I.P.
Would it be surprising at all to find out that he was killed? He's seriously messed up in the head, is not qualified to lead in any respect, and has done ridiculous and barbaric things while in power.

Three leaders went to South Korea? That's strange. Makes me wonder if the two countries can maybe work out their differences.

I still have this idea that the two Korean nations could be united one day but certainly we're in no place to see that happen now if Un is still in the picture. It also takes a lot more than the loss of one leader to cause something like that to happen.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Would it be surprising at all to find out that he was killed? He's seriously messed up in the head, is not qualified to lead in any respect, and has done ridiculous and barbaric things while in power.

Three leaders went to South Korea? That's strange. Makes me wonder if the two countries can maybe work out their differences.

I still have this idea that the two Korean nations could be united one day but certainly we're in no place to see that happen now if Un is still in the picture. It also takes a lot more than the loss of one leader to cause something like that to happen.
I'm wondering if they did kill him or have him locked up somewhere. Then the three leaders go to SK to have talks. They usually don't do that. Two of these men were the number two and three in behind Jong Un. Something is going on. Maybe this will be a path for the two Korea's to rejoin.

Kim out of view, North Korea leaders go South | National - Home

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Nobody knows where he is and not even Russia. There are North Korean diplomats in Russia right now but they arent talking either. The only person that thinks he is still alive is the South Korean Minister of Defense. He claims that Kim Jong-Un has a disease but he wont say what the disease is. But hey even he could be lying.

Btw did I mention that if he is dead or deposed that they should declare a new holiday. I mean if it deposes his communist government then they could call it Liberty Day!
Comminism is a Fail system - especially with Kim Jong-Un.

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I saw that on TV this morning. I would like to know what is wrong with him. He could be a lot worse than they are letting on because they are good at covering up illnesses of their leaders.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
LOL! They are good at covering up the whole country. Im really surprised if anyone ever knows anything about North Korea. Even the tourists are under close surveillance so they never meet North Koreans... except the elite ones.
But yeah if the illness wasnt serious then they woulda let people know. So it probaly is a really serious condition.